Monday, October 26, 2009

Are you Fawlkinz Bloggin’ Me?

The blog format seems to be working out pretty well. Easier than the website and I don’t pay a nickel for hosting. It doesn’t have all of the bells and whistles of a hosted site but the simple format makes it great for quick updates. Yep, the blog format is pretty cool but I often wonder if viewers feel the same way as well as how many other fishing blogs are out there.

If you have a fishing blog, feel free to add me to your “follow” list. It will make it easier to keep track of your bloggy friends without having to save shortcuts in your windows browser. Every time you log in they are there. It also makes it easier for me to know you exist out there in blogland. I will add you to my list as well. (Check out MKG’s blog while you are at it. Excellent high country angler blog.)



If you like my blog (or even hate it for that matter) and view regularly it would be super cool if you showed some love by adding a rate or comment once in a while. Otherwise I have to add a super cheesy looking web hit counter or the meticulous blog hit counter with statistical research that quite frankly is a lot of work to dial in. Market research is better left to the other sites. I just want to fish and share tidbits along the way.


If you want to start a fishing blog or have general bloggy questions, feel free to shoot those over via the e-mail address at Coloradocasters@yahoo.com I may or may not be able to help. I am not a super tech savvy guy to be quite honest. Heck, you should be impressed that I was even able to hotwire this thing up at all.

Fishing is not a pastime for some of us. It is an obsession. The results are sometimes so amazing that the shameless bragging is somewhat justified. A blog is a great way to do that and more. Until I get more response I will always wonder… Are you Fawlkinz Bloggin’ Me?

No comments: