Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ColoradoCaster’s Hardcore Award – Jon and his “angler in training”

(Above: Jon and family hitting the water. I think that kid is eyeing my skirted jig combo on rod number 3.)

Hitting some water on the first good weather day that I have seen in months! Along comes one of the coolest things I have seen in a while. This is really getting the kid out and starting things early.

“As soon as he can hold a rod…” Jon said as we talked for a few minutes on the shoreline.

The kid didn’t say a peep one. Just soaking it all in and enjoying the outdoors. Where is the wife? She is doing some serious search casting in shorebang mode while Dad does the double duty with Jr. here.

The double duty as baby carrier and angling trainer all in one deserves the ColoradoCaster’s Hardcore Award for the Month of May.

Hardcore Award Disclaimer: Hardcore award winners are not eligible for any cash award, contest prize, monetary compensation, free lures, discounted lures, my fishing lures, free beer or other forms of compensation. I just made this up don’t take it too seriously. No apples were harmed in making the image you see here.

No comments: