Saturday, April 13, 2013

Photos from the field


Through my adventures photos are taken that never seem to make it into specific fish posts. So much of my fishing goes unseen or heard. Even though these pictures may not be ready for prime time fishing posts, I have found a way to fit them in an excerpt called “Photos from the field.”
 

Viewers may have noticed a drop off in my blogging activity which is due to several factors. Professionally I am making huge strides at work and doing my best to keep up with the ever increasing demands. The pressure is keeping me from fishing and this wears on my sanity at times. My blog is also suffering from a Win 7 upgrade that has set me back in regards to software and settings. It never fails. By the time I start figuring certain aspects of technology the format changes and I have to start all over.  

Crosswalk Elk

 

(Above: One morning while taking the kiddo to school I pass a herd of elk gathering at a school crossing sign. On my way back to the main road I see the entire group cross the road in mass using the crosswalk. Humans waited patiently and not a single horn was blown as the elk had the proper right of way.) 

Snow Dino

 
(Above: One weekend I was very fortunate and the landscape received a large amount of wet snow perfect for sculpturing. Armed with only a snow shovel and determination I spent 3-4 hours building this snow dino. The head and spikes were done last and stairs were built into the back to help make the finishing touches.) 
Snow Tinting
(Above: A seasonal fad for automobiles in Colorado is “snow tinting”. It helps block bright sunlight while driving and also hides that annoying person practically riding on top of your back bumper. Probably not the safest form of window accessory but less expensive than professional tinting.)
Eventually I will get my Win 7 and internet tweaks worked out along with making more time to fish. Thank you so much for your views, comments and rates. This blog is fueled by your support. 
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep it rockin'! I'm also one of those that doesn't do enough justice to every fishing trip.