Tuesday, April 30, 2013

News you can use-Colorado Fishing Atlas


Few things make my fish bragging more tolerable than ‘news you can use’. One of the most asked questions in regards to fishing in Colorado are “where should I go?” Hopefully this post will cover both aspects by adding the Fishing Atlas link from Colorado Parks and Wildlife to my sidebar.
This web feature allows users to search through hundreds of fishing areas within Colorado. There are several toggle features that help narrow down elements that you want or do not want to see. A few minutes of playing around and I was fairly impressed with the amount of information this new web tool has.

Realize that some of this data is antiquated and situations can change overnight. Property boundaries may or may not be accurate so some locations may need more verification. All in all I think this is exactly what a lot of anglers have been asking for.
Go ahread and give this feature atour and let me know what you think. If you come across data glitches or errors, contact Colorado Parks and Wildlife via the e-mail exchange link below.
Good luck and darn good fishing.

No comments: