Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Blog




We are trying this new format out. (by we I mean me and a few fishing pictures hung up on the wall along 7 or 8 fishing rods) The idea is to give me something that I can update daily with pictures and text without having to run all the edits through my web staff.

Break one webpage so bad that you have to start over and they never let you hear the end of it.

I really think this will give readers the best of both worlds. My insanity can come unleashed at a moment's notice. Viewers, fans and the occasional reader needs to see this stuff aside from the webpage. Once the webpage goes "glossy" with actual sponsors and prime time material...well the blog Will be the only place that I can rant, rave and go off at the things that really make me mad.

This blog will be updated at least once a week as where web page edits take longer to develop. So don't be afraid to check in regularly. Hopefully I can figure out all the formatting to make this look really sweet.
My name is Matt and I'm a fishaholic.

1 comment:

Don said...

Nice work Matt..this is a cool format! Great Job...
Don