Saturday, March 27, 2010

Underwater Compilation Video…Test Run

There is always room for improvement and this year I hope to add another element to my fishing videos with the underwater camera. Getting quality underwater footage is not as easy as I first thought so a few test runs and practice trials are in order. Hopefully this additional layer provides more of a fish’s view as well as invigorates people to release more fish.



If you have not been to my youtube page, please check it out. Rates and comments are encouraged as well as any ideas from my massive viewing audience of 4 or 5 people on how to improve things.

http://www.youtube.com/user/drkmindz1

I greatly appreciate the kind words as well as the few jabs and jeers. Thank you all for stopping by.

Good luck and good fishing!

No comments: