Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Musketcreek interviews Mattsabasser

My blog doesn’t get a lot of attention from the mainstream media so when anyone takes notice and reaches out to me it really means a lot. When the good folks at Musketcreek.com asked me for an interview it was a welcome surprise. It gave me the feeling of being slightly famous like those more prestigious fishing\outdoor blogs. I highly recommend taking a web surf over to http://www.musketcreek.com/blog/ to check out their exceptional site.

While you are there you might also want to check out the interview\write up Adam put together on the ol Mattsabasser. Great stuff. 


Adam over at Musketcreek has done an amazing job in regards to layout for this interview along with the site’s look and format. I imagine my blog would look something along these lines if I knew what the heck I was doing.

Once again I want to extend a huge thanks and message of appreciation to Adam and Musketcreek for stopping by Coloradocasters. The interview opportunity was really cool and pleasantly unexpected for this curmudgeon in the making.

My name is Matt and I’m a fishaholic.

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Nice job, Matt! Loved the first fishing story. You held on to the rod, and the rest is history as they say! :)

cofisher said...

No matter Matt, you're king of the hills of Colorado...good interview.